HSV TMP is one of Europe’s leading companies when it comes to manufacturing large plastic products. At our factories in Ede and Leeuwarden we develop and produce innovative housings, fittings and other components for customers in a diverse range of sectors.
An increasing number of designers and purchasers are opting for plastic
Designers and purchasers are increasingly opting for thermoplastics over traditional construction materials like metal and wood. And that’s not surprising. Plastic is lightweight, offers a huge amount of freedom when it comes to the choice of form, provides a perfect finish, gives products an attractive appearance and allows you to incorporate a number of different functions into one design. Are you looking for a plastic solution? We will be happy to help you make it a reality.
- High-pressure injection moulding (HPIM) and structural foam moulding (SF)
- To create large plastic products (1 to 25 kg)
- In small to medium-sized series (1,000 to 100,000 units per year)
Our production capacity:
- Various techniques: injection moulding, foam moulding and transfer moulding
- On a range of machines: lamping force of between 300 and 4,000 tonnes
- With injection volumes of between 1 and 33 litres
How we add value:
- Offering constructive advice throughout the development process
- Based on our knowledge of the technology and our passion for plastics
- To achieve product improvements and cost savings for our customers